Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Portal

This past week I collaborated with Jai, an artist I encountered casually on twitter. I had a vision in mind that I wanted to replicate on canvas as a gift to my gf for her 21st birthday. I decided to capture the process through time lapse and include it in the short digital time capsule that I created for her.

Do play it on 720p :)

 

You can reach Jai through his blog and do follow him on twitter. Personally, he was mad rad to help me out with this and the whole process did inculcate a spirit of painting in me, so a bunch of canvases need to be purchased now!

Pin It

2 comments:

artyheart said... Reply to comment

Brilliance! I love the artwork. :)
I love the video clip you gifted her, too. It was so beautifully captured :)

Ri(t)ch Styles said... Reply to comment

Simply Awesome!!! And the artwork s fabulous!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...