Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goa Interrupted

I happened to visit Goa for the second time in a month, and this time I carried my gear along. Gung-ho as ever, I made elaborate plans of shooting time lapses, 60 fps videos, photographs that indulge the unexplored etc etc but Goa has a way of throwing away any kind of pre conceived planning per se. In the end, "extensive chilling" replaced everything else and I happened to only snap a few shots.

Oh well, someday there shall be magnanimous planing, and execution of said planing will be of uttermost importance, but till then this shall suffice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pin It

7 comments:

artyheart said... Reply to comment

Such beautiful shots! Especially the crab one!

Sarita said... Reply to comment

I just stumbled upon your blog. You click amazingly well. :) Looking forward to more posts and pictures.

Smaran said... Reply to comment

@arty : Thank you. this little bugger wasn't even visible unless it strutted about.

@sarita : Thanks :) Do keep posted!

pinkstruck said... Reply to comment

i love the pictures!
especially the crab one and the last one! :)

Tanvi said... Reply to comment

Ah-mazing! As always! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Bonniela said... Reply to comment

I am quite a sucker for great pictures and anything to do with photography. Love your work!!!

http://jitterbug-r.blogspot.com/

Smaran said... Reply to comment

@Bonniela

Thank you :) I try.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...